Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:40:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi, this Tuesday, December 5 the topic of the salon will be for people to share how the things that they do for the holidays are not all just spending and consuming, trying to set some other examples to our families that there are other ways out there to celebrate without buy, buy and buy. Let's see now-----

Next week, December 12 we will be celebrating Mary Oliver's new book of poems, THIRST. We can read from that book and any others she was written. Since she has become a favorite or ours, and because of the season, we will be having wine and cheese. If you want to bring some wine, cheese or crackers , feel free. thanks, patty