Fwd: salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
Last night at the salon we heard about SAfe Passage for Children from Richard Gehrman who is the director of this program called Safe Passage for Children. The issue is very important as MN is falling behind other states in caring for abused children. There are some horrific stories out there. Children need our help. The program needs volunteers for helping to lobby our MN Legislature. If this would interest you, email me and i can let him know and he will be in touch w/you. Please read and maybe you can help.
Thanks,
patty

Begin forwarded message: