Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
HI, Tuesday, Oct. 18 (already) the guest will be Bob Rohland and he is giving us a glimpse of what is happening around the oil crisis. The title of his presentation is:

PEAK OIL AND OTHER IMPORTANT CURRENT EVENTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.

hope you will come.

As a p.s., just to let you know that the salon was well represented at the hearings on Tuesday night re. the Vikings Stadium and a referendum. Most of the people at the hearing presented intelligent speeches FOR having a referendum. The ones against it did not give intelligent reasons. (my bias) But, the Commission declined a referendum, anyway. We are still going to try to stop this nonsense. If you want to be a part of it, let me know.

Thanks,

patty