Fwd: The No Stadium Tax Coalition - Sign the petition and Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:50:38 -0800 (PST)
HI< Tomorrow for the salon we will have the poetry of Philip Levine. I am really enjoying reading his autobiography, The Bread of Time. His anarchist leanings came from studying the Spanish Civil War and living in Spain part of his life and returning to visit the graves of some of the people (Anarchists) who fought against Franco. His poems are deep, and hope someone comes who can explain them to me.

Also, see below for the latest on the stadium issue.

Thanks,

patty

Begin forwarded message: