Fwd: The No Stadium Tax Coalition - Update
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 09:32:06 -0800 (PST)
HI Friends of Salon in Ramsey County,

If you haven't already contacted Ady please do so. Her email or the website is below. I hope you have already done so, but i want to get 5 more like she asked. If you can, please send this to 5 more people in Ramsey County, and hopefully you have already signed up if you live in Ramsey County.

Thanks for what you can do.

patty

Begin forwarded message: