Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 07:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
HI, just another reminder------

HI,   Time for salons again.  Next Tuesday, Sept.  11 is the anniversary of
9-11, and for that anniversary we will have as our guest , John Yust.
John designed a sculpture which sits in the State Capital.  He will explain his
design and the reasons why he made it.   He wants to bring us to a new
understanding by choosing a new pathway through new mutual respect, a new
commitment to learning, a new appreciation of our limited natural resources,
and abundant work opportunities for all of us.  The sculpture is named, Two
Different Paths.

John is an anthropologist, architect and metalsmith artist.   The sculpture
expresses his vision of the pathway for moving forward.

Hope to see you,

Thanks,

Patty