Salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  tomorrow night for the salon we will probably have to meet in the Fort
Road (W'7th)Federation Office which is kitty corner across the street from the
salon place.   There is a parking lot.  Dave Thune has to be hanging an art
show in our usual part so we have to change venue for the night.

The address is 974 W 7th Street.  The salon address in 943 W 7th, so it is just
a bit away across the street kitty corner.

Remembering Pete Seeger is program.

(if anyone can bring a computer mouse that i can use that would be helpful.  my
keyboard mouse is not working well.)

Thanks,

Patty

Where have all the flowers gone?
pete seeger

  • Fwd: Salon, (continued)
    • Fwd: Salon Patty Guerrero, April 3 2013
    • Fwd: Salon Patty Guerrero, August 6 2013
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, November 4 2013
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, January 9 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, March 17 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, September 30 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, October 14 2014
    • Salon patty guerrero, January 5 2015
    • Salon patty guerrero, July 24 2015