Pax-salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:27:14 -0800 (PST)
HI,   Sorry for being late.   Tomorrow at the salon (Dec. 16, ) we’ll have Open
Conversation.  Maybe talking over what we discussed last week about
Peace/Justice/Environmental/Climate Change, and how and what we can do to help
each other out in our work for change.

Also, we may watch Bill Moyers’ show of last Friday when the guest was John
MacArthur which was a very interesting discussion.  (1/2 hour)

Thanks,

Patty
  • Pax-Salon, (continued)
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, June 30 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, July 4 2014
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, August 31 2014
    • pax-salon patty guerrero, November 23 2014
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, December 15 2014
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, January 22 2015
    • PAX-SALON patty guerrero, February 17 2015
    • pax-salon patty guerrero, August 23 2015
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, October 5 2015