Pax-Conversational Salo
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:19:12 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  This Tuesday is an important town hall meeting at Gloria Dei Lutheran
Church, Snelling Ave and Highland Parkway in St Paul regarding  health
care/UCare health Insurance and what will happen to the people whose health
insurance will end if/when UCare is terminated.  State Legislators will be
present.  I want to attend, and think some of the Pax-Salon people will want to
attend, too.   Thus, we will not have a salon this Tuesday.   The Town Hall
meeting is at 6:30PM.   Please go to it.

Thanks,

Patty