Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 17:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
This Tues, Oct. 13, will be Open Conversation.

 In Nov. (the 10th)  the guest will be Steve Bivans, St Paul author of the book
“Be a Hobbit, Save the Earth.”  We will discuss his book plus the core concepts
of sustainability.   If you have read The Hobbit by J. R. Tolkien, all the
better, but if you haven’t, we will still discuss his core concepts from his
book.

The Hobbit is a book we can have as our Little Book of the Odd Month Club.   So
, if you so desire, read it for this discussion.

Thanks,

Patty
  • Pax-salon, (continued)