Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 13:27:38 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Not called “Conversational Salon” for nothing.   That is what we will be
doing tomorrow night.  Need new faces.

Thank,

Patty

ps.  The annual WAMM WALK AGAINST WEAPONS is Saturday , June 4.   It is their
biggest fundraiser of the year and i wonder if any of you would like to
contribute to help make the goal of $20,000. I am trying to get sponsored,  if
i do the walk or not.   Just email me at pattypan [at] icloud.com  and let me
know if you want to help this great organization.