Minnesota and Standing Rock
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 19:19:01 -0800 (PST)
The discussion tonight at salon was very informative.   Roberta and Ray Olson
gave us an understanding of what is happening at Standing Rock.   Susu Jeffrey
has written the piece below.   Read and call the governor and your
representatives.. Bernie Sanders has it right.  Make this land a National
Monument and thus ending this fossil thinking.   patty