Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:24:55 -0800 (PST)
HI  , This next Tuesday, Feb. 21, is this:   Larry Johnson, author,
storyteller, Vet for Peace will tell and read stories from his just published
book “SIXTY ONE”
Looking forward to hearing Larry tell his stories .  He was a Conscientious
Objector Medic in Viet Nam.

Please try and come.

The book we can read for our Little Book of the Odd Month Club is  "Strangers
in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right.”   by Arlie
Russell Hochschild.    I will ask Subtext books to order some and we probably
can get a 10% discount.
I think it is a really important book if we are to understand why we got to
where we are in this period of our lives in the U S A.
We will discuss it at the salon on the last Tuesday of March.

  • Pax-Salon, (continued)