Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:26:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI Folks,   A note from Dave Thune yesterday says that the salon space is still
being occupied by another endeavor that he has to take care of and he doesn’t
know when it will be available again and wonders if we should be looking for
another place to hold the salons.   So, for now, we will be looking and looking
and looking to  come up w/another place but will keep looking and will let you
know.   I still believe in the Power of Talk and hope we can continue.   There
was a great piece on MPR this morning by the author of the book Accidental
Anarchist and he says the same thing about what we are doing at salons.  I
think you can listen to it at   The1A.org <http://the1a.org/>.

Thanks,

patty

ps.  if you happen to know of a place we could meet, but in the same
neighborhood, let me know.