Fwd: Needless Health Premium Increase!
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 18:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
HI,

I thought i’d send these 2 emails i received re. health care in MN>   One is
from Amber Garlan and other from Diane Peterson, both have worked on Health
Care.  Maybe you might want to do what Diane asked.    patty

The scarriest thing about allowing for protif HMOs into Minnesota is that once
HMOs start buying up the non profit HMOs, they will destroy all thier data,
making an audit impossible.

The non profit HMOs have not been audited to make sure the $5 Billion in
Minnesota taxpayer money they receive each year actually goes to providing
health care.  That problem can be solved with an audit.

Once the for profit HMOs buy up the non profit HMOs and destroy their past
record, and audit will be impossible.

Right now, no one in the state government of Minnesota will audit HMOs,
Democrate or Republican.  I have included Diane Peterson on this email, because
she is an expert on what is going on in Minnesota with HMOs.

Amber