Pax-Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 12:08:15 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  This next Tuesday happens to be Halloween.   Some of the “salon(ers))
won’t be coming due to staying home and passing out candy so i think i will do
the same.  So, NO SALON on Halloween on Oct. 31.

The next Tuesday, Nov 7 , will be open discussion and the following Tuesday,
Nov 14 we will have a guest, Alyssa Erding who is a recent Macalester College
graduate and will speak to us about her founding of Zero - Waste Consulting .
She will share her story of going Zero waste and all that entails as well as
the psychology behind sustainable behavior change.   Can’t wait to hear her.

Nov. 24, close to Thanksgiving, will be a salon on Gratitude.

Nov .28, the poetry of US Poet Laureate, Tracy K Smith.

Thanks for coming.  We need each and every one of you.

Patty