Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
HI People,

It’s been a long mending process w/my surgery.   Hopefully we will start up
again the 2nd Tuesday of Oct.   I want to have our old book club start up .  It
was called The Little Book of the Odd Month Club.  Well, the book i have chosen
is not a “little book”.  It is quite large and it is The Warmth of Other Suns :
The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration by Isabel Wilkerson.   But, i am
planning it to be discussed the last Tuesday of November, November 27.   That
should give us the time to read it.  I am reading it now and it is a book
everyone should read.

So, i hope to start the salons on October 9, the second Tuesday in Nov. at the
West 7th Mississippi Market.   We need to be around some sanity.

Thanks

Patty