Fwd: Please take our short survey
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:48:44 -0800 (PST)
I suppose you all got this survey from Keith.  I only said in my response that
all the things were very important but none can be fulfilled when so much money
goes into the Military Industrial Complex to make wars.

If you got or didn’t get this you can fill it out from here.   Patty
(if you answer me send to pattypax [at] icloud.com)