Re: new to list serve, information on Wiki?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:52:04 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 melody [at] planet-save.com wrote:

> G'day and thank you for this wonderful list serve!  My name is Melody
> O'Brien, and I am a member of the (forming) Quincy Cohousing Community.
> We are very interested in the wiki, and I have read the postings about it,
> but am confused on how to get to this 'library.'  Am I missing some link
> or is the database of documents not yet formed?  Thanks for your help.
> Melody
> melody [at] planetsave.com

Welcome to cohousing-L (I presume that is the list to which you refer).

The wiki is all talk at this point, hardly a week old talk at that. See
the little sub page at http://wiki.cohousing.org Note the link there to
the list about the proposed wiki (to which I am sending a copy of this
message). I hope to get the wiki software installed soon but content will
take longer.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My listserv org.           UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)