Re: Adding content
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 06:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Tim Mensch wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I'd like to add a section to the site about how different communities
> deal with work or participation systems. There isn't a category on the
> document page that really fits; would everyone be cool with me adding an
> appropriate heading? Or should I just make changes like this in general
> (typical wiki protocol) and let people move them around, talk in the
> discussion tab of the page, or change them if they don't seem appropriate?

Sure add a work or participation systems article with a link from
documents if approriate (if you have any documents linked to the new page.

FRed

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org

  • Adding content Tim Mensch, June 22 2007
    • Re: Adding content Fred H Olson, June 23 2007