FW: Cohousing Resource Guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 11:14 CDT
Ian, could you copy the Resource Guide and get it to this fellow? I am
finding that I can't really handle out of country requests.
----------
From:  <craven [at] RMIT.EDU.AU>
To: Rob Sandelin
Subject: Cohousing Resource Guide
Date: Friday, July 15, 1994 11:01AM

Hello Rob,

My name is David Craven. I am a graduate architect currently employed at the
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Melbourne, Australia). My role here
is to research issues around sustainable/green/eco building design.
Co-housing is certainly one area in which I am interested. I would like to
know if there would be some way to obtain a copy of your resource guide,
when it is available. This doesn't have to be via electronic means, real
mail suits me fine.

Look forward to hearing from you in relation to this,

Cheers,
David Craven
Centre for Design at RMIT
email: craven [at] rmit.edu.au