Re: Pellet Stove as heating alternative
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 19:27 CDT
One of our group (EcoVillage at Ithaca), Dag Romel, has recently gotten a
patent on a new, more efficient way to pelletize wood for stoves, with some
assistance from Cornell Univ, I believe. He's not directly accessible on the
net, but I can forward messages to a neighbor who is, or you can use regular,
old ordinary snail mail to : Dag Romel, 118 East York St, Ithaca, NY 14850
and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to fill you in.

Anybody using wood stoves with catalytic converters?  Any impressions?
Do they smell?

Ray Gasser, EcoVillage at Ithaca, NY
raygasser [at] delphi.com