Re: 501c(4) Non-profit status
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 94 21:41 CST
Reply to Rich Lodbill -

EcoVillage at Ithaca (NY) is set up as a non-profit (I'm not sure if it's
specifically 501c(4), but it's some similar number. Anyway, EVI is an umbrella
group that purchased the land (and plans some educational & Eco research
projects). Then we have the FRoG (First Resident's Group) which is buying
a portion of the land on which to build houses. If you want some further
info, you can talk/email to either Joan Bokaer or Seagull McGreivy at
jpb17 [at] cornell.edu or (607)255-8276

Ray Gasser. EcoVillage at Ithaca
raygasser [at] delphi.com