Ecotech (fwd)
From: Stephen Hawthorne (hawthornacpub.duke.edu)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 08:24 CST
I'm forwarding this to the list because folks might want to be aware of the
newsgroup ECOCITY, a discussion of sustainable urban development, and
also of the Yestermorrow people.
Other news: Blue Heron actually broke ground yesterday!  By this afternoon
we'll have two footings dug and poured.  We plan to roll the houses in on
Monday!  Truly a Thankful time!
Stephen Hawthorne
Blue Heron Farm