News for the Winter Journal
From: BPaiss (BPaissaol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 18:56 CST
                                              EXTRA!!!!    EXTRA!!!!
The Winter issue of the Cohousing Journal will be off to the printer before
the end of the year and we are looking for news items about CoHousing groups
around the country.

If your group has something to announce like groundbreaking, beginning
consturction, completing a significant hurdle or just something interesting
you would like to share with the CoHo movement, send me at least a few
paragraphs describing what's up. Make sure to include a contact name and
phone number.

You may include it right in the body of the message or if you are on America
OnLine you can attach it to the mail message. Photos are always appreciated
and should be sent to:  RMCA, 1705 14th Street #160, Boulder CO 80302

Thank for making the Journal the best publication possible!

Bill Paiss
Editor, CoHousing Journal
bpaiss [at] aol.com              "If I can't dance I don't want to join your
revolution."