Hi, Mass. & share unit avail.
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 94 01:43 CST
 I'm going to be in the Boston area (Belmont to be exact) from January 18
through Feb. 5. If any groups are meeting during that time, I'd like to
attend and/or share stories with you. Weather permitting (I've not done
winter driving in New England for many years) I might drive out to see you
folks in Western Mass. too.)I've lived at Doyle St., Emeryville, CA since
June 1992. Contact me by email, please.

I would like to share my large two bedroom unit at Doyle Street with a person
who plans to live in cohousing someday or soon and either cannot afford to
buy in right now, or is in a group that is nowhere near ready to move in.
Please contact me only if you'd intend to stay three months or more. Oh, and
you get to live 6 miles from downtown San Francisco, two miles from UC
Berkeley campus. If you want to phone me about this, that's okay 510-655-7399
or use email to "talk" with me.