References wanted
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 10:40 CST
I am working for the next couple of weeks on the reference section of
the Cohousing Resource Guide.  If you have any good book titles,
magazine articles, videos, tapes whatever relating to:
Group process (decision making, meetings, conflict resolution, small
group dynamics)
Legal issues
Architectural references
Recruiting
land buying
or other cohousing issues.....

Please post them to me so I can share them through the Resource Guide.

The Cohousing Resource Guide is a non-profit, volunteer effort to
collect information from existing and forming cohousing groups and
share it at cost.  Over 500 copies of the 1994 edition were distributed
worldwide. (Now out of print).  The 1995 edition is an update and
addition to the 1994 version and will come out in March or so.  The
1995 edition will be added to the Cohousing world-wide web pages for
online access.