RE: COmmonhouse bulleted list (FWD)
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 95 11:16 CST
Rob Sandelin ROBSAN [at] MICROSOFT.COM is the author of this message but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
(Apparently the listserver thought "SIgh,"  looked too much like
the command "SIGNOFF", I guess.  Fred )
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

SIgh, I downloaded a 40 item bulleted list from the Cohousing Resource
Guide  into my email editor and it apparently got mangled.  I don't
have time to type this all out but I have compiled a lengthy list of
items off this net for the 1995 Cohousing Resource Guide.  Send me a
Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and I will send the 1995 CRG pages
about commonhouses to  you paper copy.

Rob Sandelin
22020 East Lost Lake Rd.
Snohomish, WA 98290