help with NM coho contacts
From: Velma Kahn (velmacsn.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 95 09:51 CST
On Wed. March 19, 1995, Katherine Hamil wrote:
> A friend-of-a-friend of mine in Albuquerque, New Mexico has been trying to
> get in touch with this cohousing group for the last 3 weeks with no success:
> Commons on the Almeda
>  contact person: Lynnwood Brown
> Santa Fe NM
> phone: 9505)471-9314
> I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me (by e-mail) or my
> friend-of-a-friend (Sonia Scheim at (505)242-5937) more current contact
> information for this cohousing group or for others in NM. A fellow "Arcadian"
> is leaving for NM today and would like the option of visiting any coho
> groups in the area while there.

The correct phone number for Lynnwood is 505-471-9176.  This may get you a
quicker response.   I don't think I have an alternate contact name.  The
Commons is the only existing cohousing community in New Mexico to the best
of my knowledge.  We (Rocky Mountain CoHousing, the regional umbrella group)
don't even have  any other forming groups on our list, although we've heard
about something in the early stages of trying to come together in
Albuquerque.  (And while we try to hear about and keep and publish a list of
all forming groups in the region, we don't hear about everything.)

Velma Kahn
Rocky Mountain CoHousing
velma [at] csn.org