Re: COHOUSING-L digest 451
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 10:56 CDT
On Apr 04 95, 06:12 PDT, <KLRST16 [at] vms.cis.pitt.edu> wrote:

> I just received a message asking me to unsubscribe.  I just
> subscribed yesterday.  I was interested in tracking what's going on in
> co-housing as I am working on a project in Pittsburgh regarding
affordable
> housing.  Co-housing is a potential option for this group.

> Please let me know if I need to unsubscribe, and if so, how to do it.

You don't need to unsubscribe.  What you probably received was a message
in which someone else was trying to unsubscribe.  However, as many folks
do, they messed up and sent it to the *wrong* address for commands to the
listserver (cohousing-l [at] uci.com) instead of to the right address for
unsubscribe commands (listserv [at] uci.com).  The cohousing-l [at] uci.com
address
is only for messages to the list which you want everyone to read.

I'm sending this to the list in case anyone else was confused by the stray
unsubscribe message.

Stuart.
Stuart Staniford-Chen           |       Dept of Computer Science
stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu            |       UC Davis, Davis, CA 95616
(916) 752-2149  - work          |               and
(916) 756-8697  - home          |       N St. Cohousing Community
Cohousing pages are http://everest.cs.ucdavis.edu/~stanifor/cohousing.html