Re: Introduction and question
From: Joaniblank (Joaniblankaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 04:14:48 -0400
Hi Fred,

The new Old Oakland coho group hopes to build on the second and third floor
or on part of all three floors of a mixed use block with a bakery, a
restaurant, a produce market and maybe a performance space. I have joined
that group so I can experience the development process (old timers say I must
be out of my mind!) and because I'm pretty sure that I will want to move
there when it is built. I'm going to post to the list about this group in
case someone out there is dying to live in a very urban cohousing community.

Joani