New View house site available
From: Pablo Halpern (phalperntruffle.ultranet.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 17:41:20 -0500
This is a repeat posting from about a year ago. This land is still available
but we are no longer holding out for a cohousing buyer.

For those cohousers interested in the suburban Boston area, New View is
selling a parcel of land adjacent to our cohousing community in Acton,
Mass. The site is a bit over an acre large and is suitable for a 2600 sq.
ft. or larger house (for very technical legal reasons, it cannot be
smaller). We are asking about $130,000, negotiable.  The buyer of this site
will not be part of the clustered pedestrian village that will be our
cohousing community, but some sort of membership in the community would be
welcome. The buyer can help us define exactly what kind of relationship
would work (including, possibly, full membership). We would very much like
to sell it to someone who is excited about cohousing, but it is available on
the open market.

If you want more information on this parcel, including the history of how
we happen to have this land for sale, please email me directly or call me
at the phone number below.
- Pablo

Pablo Halpern            phalpern [at] truffle.ultranet.com          (508)
435-5274
New View Cohousing, Acton, MA