Potential housing development - Georgia
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 15:18:50 -0600
David Eisenberg STRAWNET [at] AOL.COM is the source of the message below
but since that address is not currently subscribed, it was posted by
the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

The following message was sent to me recently and the senders have
told me Icould share it with these lists.  I thought it would be of
interest to some people here and they may be able to help guide these
people toward a better process and end result.  Plus, if anyone has
info on the sustainable development list serve could you cross post
this to that list and if not too much trouble, send me that info as
well at the e-mail address below.  Thanks and best wishes for the
season.

David Eisenberg
PO Box 41144
Tucson, Arizona 85717 USA