Re: Room rental in cohousing
From: Magenta Raine (Magentacaptain.electron.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 14:52:29 -0500
This topic is of interest to me. I'm a disabled person who has always
rented. I would hope that there would be co-housing opportunities for
me to join where I would be a full member with all the rights of an
owner. I have to be realistic and say that unless I make millions
from this book I'm writing, I will probably never have the captiol to
buy my own place, except maybe with a loan from HOME OF YOUR OWN, a
program for low-income folks.

Another thing I'd like to point out, is that just because I'm low
income, that doesn't mean I'm a low life whatever. I have the same
ideas that most middle class democrats have.

Magenta is a writer, artist & e-mail junkie in Oakland, Ca.
Magenta [at] captain.electron.org