Thanks for conflict resolution info
From: Mable Kinzie (kinzievirginia.edu)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 18:15:25 -0500
Hello from the edge of the Blue Ridge, where the trees seem to be growing
inches each day in this rain!

Just wanted to thank everyone that wrote to the list and to me personally
with their perspectives and policies on conflict resolution.  There were
lots of good ideas and we are grateful that you've been willing to share
them.

A number of our group have been part of other communities and feel a
certain sensitivity to past situations in which individuals have refused to
resolve conflicts.  They want to see specific language in our conflict
resolution procedures to address instances in which a member might refuse
to resolve a conflict (with another person or with the group).  We are
hammering on our conflict resolution policy now.  Thanks again!

Mable Kinzie
Charlottesville Cohousing
http://avenue.gen.va.us/go/Cohousing