Cohousing-L admin - "direct messages" , the "To:" header
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:33:56 -0500
By mistake the list server got reconfigured such that the "To:"
header line contained the addressee's address instead of the usual

No messages were anny more direct than usual but this header line
change was confusing.  IT HAS BEEN RESTORED to the latter format.

The address says "@freedom.mtn.org" rather than "@cohousing.org"
because that's the real name of the machine where the listserver is
running.  Someday maybe we will get that correct but be
reassured that either address goes the same place.

LIST of SUBSCRIBERS

The Review (aka receipients) command has been disabled for cohousing-L.
Few people were using it and it's potential for abuse by spammers
lead me to request that it not be re-enabled after it was
experimentally turned off.  If you would like a list of subscribers
send me a note (at cohousing-L-owner [at] cohousing.org)  (With a promise
that you won't pass it on to spammers :) and I'll send you a the
list (eventually.

Fred

--
owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
Fred H. Olson (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM