Call for assitance for Synergy
From: THESHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 00:29:28 -0500
Hello out there in coho land.
I have a request.
We need ammo for getting us through zoning.
We are looking for letters from government agencies proclaiming how concerned
they were, and how happy they became.
If you know anyone in your local government who you've worked with that would
be willing to write a letter of reccommentation to other municipalities of
how 'x- cohousing community' is great, it would be more than appreciated.
contact me. the shlife (Gary Shlifer,  cbwhy ( Corey Yugler - my wife, or
Sareba1(Sari Winston). All on AOL.
you can call me or  Corey  anytime on our 800# = 800.428.0034
Sari and Corey are the point people on this issue and have spoken to several
people already, and you know who you are. Bruce C. and others.
Thank you all in advance.
gary