AACoho Datacomm Plan Draft
From: Michael McIntyre (aragonumich.edu)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 13:05:19 -0500
Greetings Fellow Coho Techies,

We've been trying to write up an actual plan to present to our builder on
the datacomm infrastructure for AACoho.

If anyone is interested, please see the very rough draft at:

        http://www.psc.lsa.umich.edu/~aragon/aacoho/datacom-plan.html

Any feedback or answers to the questions noted on that page would be most
welcomed.  We're not experts and are mostly making this up as we go with a
lot of good advice from folks on this list. Things are moving quickly here
so we may try to present this in two days.

Thanks much for any time you can spend looking at this!

Cheers,
        Michael
Michael McIntyre                Ann Arbor Cohousing Community
313-998-7140                    www.ic.org/aacoho/
                                aacoho-info [at] umich.edu