Cohousing in Eastern New York
From: Thomas Hackett (thhackettvassar.edu)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:53:38 -0500
People Excited About Cohousing Experience (PEACE) is a cohousing group in the
Mid-Hudson area of New York.  We have been meeting for a little over a year
and currently have four to six committed families.

We are in the process of looking for property and are seriously considering
an 18-acre parcel that is a pastoral setting near an urban center.  We are
convenient to the Hudson North rail line (offering commuting to New York
City) six institutions of higher learning, the Catskill mountains and
other cultural facilities.

We would be happy to meet with anyone interested in cohousing in this area.
You can contact me by e-mail or phone (914-471-5941).

Tom Hackett

Tom Hackett
thhackett [at] vaxsar.vassar.edu
http://pages.prodigy.com/mhvny/tphhome.htm