Re: COHOUSING-L digest 318
From: Jacquie Schechter (sojournrix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:40:40 -0700 (MST)
To list members --

Yesterday I accidentally copied a message to the list (a long one, gulp)
that was intended for my own "save" folder -- hit the wrong button
before switching the address to myself. Sorry -- I do know better when
paying attention.

We live in Colorado but are in absentia members of the Solterra
community-in-process in Durham NC -- where we/they are racing against
time to get the road bed in (today?) before storms hit.

Jacquie Schechter <sojournr [at] ix.netcom.com>
Boulder CO -- between the mountains and reality
http://www2.netcom.com/~sojournr/