Financing the Common House separately
From: LouHarr (LouHarraol.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 17:13:37 -0600
Hello all,

   I'm in Calif at TAW, where we're crunching numbers on const costs. About 2
years ago I asked about creative solutions for financining cohos. Among the
useful info I received was a method one group used in which a private corp
was formed to finance the Common House, this spared the lower income members
one initial cost.
  Unfortunately I've lost that post.
   I would love to know who this was so that I could phone to get details, or
get another post.
   Was it a separate const loan, or only at the mortgage end of things? How
did this impact the appraisals of those not part of this corp? How were these
people payed back, any interest, if it was dues by all did all payback same
amount? Etc.
   Thank You to anyone who may send info-Louise Harris  LouHarr [at] aol.com