Re: COHOUSING-L digest 377
From: Christopher L. Wood (c.l.woodcsu-e.csuohio.edu)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 00:00:21 -0600
Perhaps someone has a video capture card and could copy a video to
digital format?<br>
Chris Wood<br>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 22:20:14 -0800<br>
From: gleclair [at] mail.island.net (Gilles Leclair)<br>
Subject: Re: Is anyone taping the News?<br>
This is my first posting.<br>
Yes I did tape it. I'll be handing out the copy to our cohousing group
or<br>
we'll view it together at our next meeting. It's short, less than 5
minutes,<br>
but sweet. <br>
If you or your group is really interested I'll take it upon myself to
make<br>
copies. Email me and I'll give you my rate including postage from
Vancouver<br>
Island, cost of VHS tape, etc...
<BR>

eudora="autourl">mailto:c.l.wood [at] popmail.csuohio.edu</a><br>