Privacy & Cohousing
From: Alan Carpenter (acarpentdirect.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:42:25 -0600
My wife loves retreat space for herself. She did not want to be in
cohousing because of a belief of a loss of privacy. Now that we are in
cohousing she finds more retreat. The active parts of our home are in the
common house. That is were I go to meetings, where our guests go, where the
parties are, where the social stuff happens. Now my wife has a lot of
retreat and sometimes even drags me home. In our previous single family
home she did not have the retreat space that she needed after working all
day with people.

Cohousing is heaven to her and beyond heaven for me!

Best Wishes
Alan Carpenter
#27 - 20543 - 96th Ave.
Langley, B.C., Canada, V1M 3W3
Windsong Cohousing & Community Dream Creators
1-604-882-5337