Reminder to include geographic locations
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 21:06:44 -0500
Please, please, please tell us where you are. As a new person to the
list, I have no idea where you  are from the name of your cohousing
community. I'm sure there are others out there like me.

Sharon Villines, Now in Manhattan but heading for Synergy Cohousing in
Delray Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida which has a web site up at a
temporary address and working on a domain name. We have site plans up
along with architectural renderings and still have some units left.

http://pages.prodigy.net/sharonvillines/Synergy/index.html