Re: Southern Marin cohousing
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:00:36 -0500
On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, RSchul1585 wrote:

> My name is Lisa and I am a writer, working on a book with my
> grandfather.  As you can guess, it includes cohousing.

Welcome to Cohousing-L.

Thanks for your message,  I dont think there is anythink to worry about
in "lurking" on cohousing-L (the vast majority of folks are "lurkers"
thank goodness or our mailboxes would really be overflowing :)

I decided to write and inquire about your book.  I'm hoping someone will
write some fiction that gives a feel for life in cohousing.  A novel maybe
or a short story.  I have in mind cohousing being the context not the
"subject".  Jon Hassler's books set in small town Minnesota come to mind.

Jon Hassler's Writing Room
http://www1.minn.net/~thibault/index.htm

> Lisa Schulman

Fred