RE: Cohousing-L functionality doubts from Fred
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:20:16 -0500
        -----Original Message-----
        The number of messages distributed by Cohousing-L has dropped
off
        to a very small number  ...

I think I'm getting everything that the list is generating.

I'm guilty of responding to email queries directly, instead of to the
whole list.

Also a bunch of us on the national transition team may have been
focusing on that instead of the regular list postings.  And some of the
folks in this group are among the more active participants in coho-l.

I don't mind the small number of messages on the list.  I'm busy, like
many other cohousers, and at this time don't have time to read lots of
messages, let alone respond to them, particularly if they're looking for
long researched responses.  But when I have the time, I do respond.  I
just have to remember to respond to the whole list, not just the sender.

Debbie Behrens, Highline Crossing Cohousing, Littleton, CO
Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn / The Cohousing Network
(we had our first national coho board meeting last night !!!)