Re: CH elevators
From: Becky Schaller (bschallertheriver.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:49:34 -0500
Charles, could you be more specific about this?   Did you design
common houses where there were some rooms that were not accessible to
some people who used wheel chairs and who lived in the community?  Or
did you find other ways to make all rooms accessible?

Also, would you rephrase your last statement,  "The right thing is
doable, but not anecdotely."  I don't know what that means.