Re: Who gets to vote
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 13:08:14 -0500
In a message dated 4/26/98 3:33:56 AM, Robin Allison wrote:

<<
The question is, does this generally mean one vote per (full member)
household, or one vote per adult (there may be 2 or 3 adults in a
household)? And what about Associate Members? I've looked through the
archives and it seems that generally renters don't get to have this
final say in decision-making, but I can't find reference to how other
groups have handled this issue of just how this final voting thing
happens.>>

Here at Two Acre Wood, we give two votes per household.  Thus, single owners
get two votes and couples can vote independently.  I don't recall that we've
ever had to use this system however.  But it does come in handy for straw
polls.
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, CA