RE: What's in your closet?
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:15:33 -0500
Christmas and other holiday decorations, broken chairs and other broken stuff,
Extra paint for touchup, ice cream makers, extra toys that we keep meaning to
get rid of, a couple boxes of extra dishes that we keep for large parties, a
whole box of paper plates, plastic beer cups, etc. for parties, candles and
candle holders, a box of miscellanous electrical stuff, An old vaccum, a box
of old magazines. Some extra wood trim for around the bathroom doors, A box of
extra tiles for the entry.

That's whats in our basement shelving.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood Cohousing
Where the thrushes sing in the woods, the kids play in the street, and the
deer are eating my garden.