Finding a Lender For Co-housing Projects
From: The Fertile Zone (fertilezoneebox.oo.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 02:30:38 -0500
Someone might be able provide more choices to co-housing groups shopping
for a financing institution.

I suggest a specific inquiry to DataMerge about how this tool supports co-
housing / eco-villiage type financing, before deciding to maintain a single
copy
centrally to serve everyone who may have a need for it.  We are on the
DataMerge list, and their original message has been abbreviated below.